How to Pay Down Debt Quickly
Can I tell you a secret? My household debt totals nearly $200,000.
Yep, you read that right, there are five zeros there.
I want to share another secret with you, though and that’s how I’ve paid off over $10,000 of my debt in the last two months and how I will be debt free by 2018.
Things I didn’t do: win the lottery, sell a kidney (or a child), rob a bank, or become a drug lord.
In fact, our household only nets $4,000/month between our two “real” (out of the house) jobs. Despite this, we are well on our way to becoming debt-free by 2018!
Over the course of a week I shared a new tip every day so you too can get a huge jump start on your adventure to get out of debt!
(UPDATE: I’ve since quit my job to become a full-time WAHM – Read about that here!)
Check out the sections here:
- Part 1 – Why I’m Anti-Snowballs
- Part 2 – Maximizing Your Tax Refund
- Part 3 – Developing Additional Income Streams
- Part 4 – Making Credit Work for You
- Part 5 – Identify Why You Buy
- Part 6 – (Re)Define Your Budget